Emotions at Work
Change Your Mind…Create New Results is Dr Joe Dispenzas Corporate program based on the neuroscience of change. Taking an organization’s vision for itself, individuals are empowered to change. This, in turn transforms the individual, their teams and, ultimately, the organization. Our program teaches how to break old habits that no longer serve and bring about true, lasting change — from the inside out.
Every year, organizations invest billions in new training that brings little long term results because of a lack of understanding around how to produce sustained change.
Change requires altering neuropathways in the brain.
Learning new information is a good first step but it’s not enough to produce change.
To produce lasting change, therefore, we must engage emotions –exploring those that have become habitual and have shaped our lives to where we are now, and comnecting new emotions with new experiences that will enable us to step into a new future.
The Change Your Mind…Create New Results program is designed to engage and involve participants through various teaching modalities including individual and group activities, videos, skills practice, and direct application for key learning takeaways.
• Learn pioneering models for change based on neuroscience
• Discover what it means to “live in survival or creation”
• Become acquainted with the “three brains” and their role in the change process
• Incorporate each lesson to activate the neurological and biological process for change
• Apply each of these principles to effect personal change
– less absenteeism
– better employee health and wellbeing
– increased team cohesiveness
– increased creativity, innovation, staff retention,
– enhanced culture
EI for organisations
Increase the emotional intelligence of your workplace by learning how to implement strategies that will increase the creativity, culture, wellbeing and productivity in your organisation. Bring the EI programme in to your workplace or delivered online
Learn how to increase our emotional intelligence and see the benefits in:
– interpersonal skills
– creativity and productivity
– cognitive functions including memory, learning and attention
Designed to help you and your organization learn how to improve their emotion recognition, emotion management, and social skills. It focuses on teaching participants to:
• Recognize how emotional intelligence impacts workplace interactions.
• Increase self-awareness, self-management and develop a clear understanding of interpersonal dynamics.
• Use strategies to manage counterproductive tendencies.
• Communicate professionally and effectively-in all situations.
• Identify and apply key emotional skills to a broad variety of workplace situations-regardless of emotional stress.
• Improve sensitivity to organizational and social cues.
• Avoid behaviors that will derail success in the workplace.
• Practice effective engagement skills for organizational success.
This Programme not only benefits all individuals who attend but also collectively the culture and heart of the organisation.
– increased decision-making, creativity and productivity
– increased job satisfaction and retention
– decreased absenteeism and conflict
– increased mental and physical health